When it’s hot, get cool with these simple and refreshing bites that keep your energy high and hunger at bay.
Each of the snacks below tastes great infused or as a regular snack. Two of these recipes are instant edibles. That means right after precision decarb in the Nova or FX, it’s as simple as sprinkling some of the decarbed flower or kief into the recipe and you’re done! It couldn’t be easier.
Infusing the third recipe is also a breeze. It features an effortless two-step customized extraction, whether you go low and slow or need to crank the potency way up.
Whatever your preferred way to medicate, with precision decarb and infusion you’re getting the most out of your material so you can do more with it!
- Ardent Nova or FX
- Knife, for opening avocado
- Fork, for mashing into bread
- Oven or toaster
- Ardent Tuscan Herb EVOO, infused
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Slice sourdough, toasted
- Red onion, sliced, to taste
- Grape tomatoes, halved, to taste
- Adobo, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Cannasalt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Basil, for garnish
- Hot honey, for finishing
How to Make Ardent Cannabis-Infused Avocado Toast
- Toast sourdough in the oven, air fryer, or toaster.
- Open and smash the avocado on the toasted bread.
- Add tomato and red onion.
- Season with spices like cannasalt, pepper, adobo, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder.
- Drizzle the infused olive oil over top.
- Add a drizzle of hot honey and garnish with a sprig of fresh basil.
Most Expensivest Guacamole
Remember when we introduced 2 Chainz to Ardent’s precision technology on national TV? Well, he liked our elevated guacamole so much that we wanted to share the recipe with you, too. Check it out below.
Elevated Olive Tapenade
The perfect spread for sandwiches, crackers, bagels, and more! This Mediterranean diet staple can be made vegan by simply omitting the anchovies.
Vegan Green Goddess Dip
This cashew-based dip is loved by vegans and meat-eaters alike. With mostly dry ingredients, it can be put together in a pinch for parties, potlucks, or a quick snack anytime.
Trying these for your picnic or beach day? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured on our page!
To learn more about decarb, infusion, dosing and more, check out our science and education.