There’s nothing like starting your day off with a foamy, shaken iced coffee. As a Massachusetts-based company, you already know that we run on… you get the idea.
Well, what if we told you that you could actually drink your cannabis edibles? Cannacoffee makes for the perfect wake and bake!
Whether you’re making your coffee or espresso at home, or if you’re snatching up a box of Joe from the drive-through, you can infuse your brew as soon as you’re indoors (or outdoors, so long as you’re not driving,) with cannabis or hemp using the magic of Ardent technology.
Cannabis iced coffee gives us the ideal blend of alertness and chill. Make you own THC or CBD coffee customized in flavor, dose, sweetness, lightness, and roast. Here’s how:
Some Fun Ways to Infuse Your Iced Coffee
- Infused coffee ice cubes to infuse your beverage while keeping it from getting watery (demonstrated below)
- Simple cannasyrup, which can have added rose, lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, and other flavors if desired (demonstrated below)
- Infused whipped cream topping (demonstrated below)
- Infused heavy cream or milk to lighten your coffee
- Infused caramel for flavor and sweetness
- Infused bulletproof coffee to stay full longer
Tips for Cannabis-Infused Coffee
- Consider using a handheld milk frother to stir your medicine into your drink. It keeps things neat and clean while efficiently distributing your additives.
- Adding lecithin in with your cannasugar keeps it from sticking to the sides of the cup, and adding lecithin in with your THC or CBD oil keeps it from separating from the liquid. Additionally, it aids with bioavailability.
- Opt for reusable tumblers and thermoses as often as possible to help save Mother Earth. These recipes are so discreet that you’d never be able to tell that they’re infused, even if yours is see-through!
- Enjoy your cannabis coffee with a side, such as our Breakfast Cloud Cakes, which are infused blueberry and chocolate chip muffins made directly inside your Nova or FX device!
- Use your remaining coffee grounds, infused oil, and raffinate to make an exfoliating coffee scrub for your hands and body.
- 1 – 2 cups coffee
- 2 – 4 tablespoons cannasugar
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Coffee Ice Cubes
- Brew coffee, and while it’s hot, dissolve the cannasugar inside.
- Once the coffee is cooled, pour it into an ice cube tray, and place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Place ice cubes inside coffee to chill and infuse it without watering the coffee down.
- 1 cup heavy cream, infused
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Whipped Cream
- Combine cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to iced coffee or dessert as desired.
- ½ cup cannasugar
- ½ cup water
- Herbs, such as rose, lavender, vanilla, and cinnamon as desired
How to Make Simple Cannasyrup
- On a stovetop, add sugar, water, and herbs, allowing the sugar to fully dissolve.
- Once dissolved, remove from heat, allow it to cool, and pour the syrup into an airtight container such as the Ardent Vessel.