Our talented and amazing Ardent community came through again with some creative and irresistible recipes just in time for Valentine’s Day, though they can be enjoyed all year around!
If you have a sweet tooth and are looking for some new infused candies and desserts, you’ve come to the right spot.
1. Cannabis-Infused Tootsie Rolls Recipe
Thanks to Denyse Ingram for the recipe!
Infused Tootsie Rolls Ingredients
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted infused butter melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Infused Tootsie Rolls Directions
- In a large bowl, sift together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, dry milk, and salt.
- Add the corn syrup, melted butter, and vanilla extract to a small bowl.
- Using a fork, whisk vigorously until everything is completely combined.
- Stir the syrup mixture into the dry mixture. It will at first appear like there isn’t enough liquid to bring the tootsie roll dough together, but keep going.
- Using your hands, knead the mixture together for a few minutes. Eventually it will go from powdery to chocolatey, and smooth. Form the dough into a round disc.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 1/2-inch slices.
- Take one slice and roll it into a long, thin rope; cut the rope into 1-inch tootsie rolls.
- Transfer the cut tootsie rolls to a baking sheet or cooling rack.
- Repeat the process until you’ve formed about 30 tootsie rolls.
- Place the tootsie rolls in the fridge for 1 hour and until firm.
- Wrap the tootsie rolls in parchment or wax paper that are 3 1/2-inch x 2 1/2-inch squares.
2. Cannabis-Infused White Chocolate Treats
Thanks to Lori Puzyn for the recipes!
Ingredients & Directions For Infused White Chocolate
- Approximately 1 pound of white chocolate melts (Lori uses either Ghirardelli or Merkens.)
- And 1/4 cup infused cannabis oil made in the Ardent FX. (Lori used 1 oz. headband to 2 cups coconut oil.)
Fill silicone molds and harden in fridge
Ingredients & Directions For Marshmallow Hearts
“This recipe came out a bit soft I had to freeze and dip.” – Lori
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Infused coconut oil
- 2 tsp strawberry jelly
Melt in saucepan, pour into shapes molds, and freeze. Then dip into chocolate coating.
Ingredients & Directions For Cherry Brownie Cordials
- Blend 1/2 cup Litchfield Distillery Bourbon (“My fave brand ever.”) & 360mg FECO (full extract cannabis oil).
- Soak a dozen or so fresh (pitted) or jarred cherries in mixture for a few hours or overnight.
- Put mixture into chocolate shells.
- Add brownie bits
- Decorate with infused white chocolate
3. Cannabis-Infused Valentine’s Day Cakesicles
Thanks to our very own Sarah ElSayed for the recipe!
If you want to step out of the box this Valentine’s Day with a delicious, infused experience, these Valentine’s Day cakesicles will take you there. Whether you’re making these upgraded cake pops with your Valentine or by yourself, you’ll be sure to feel the love like a nice, warm hug, as soon as the edible hits.
Click here to view the full recipe, ingredients, and step-by-step directions!
4. Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Thanks to Lisa Jane for the recipe!
“For my small batch, custom strength (made possible with Ardent FX) organic strawberries and Belgian chocolate – I work with wax, both THC and CBD so I am able to make strong infusions in a small amount of MCT oil. 700mg in a 1tsp of oil.
If I want 25mg strength then I will be using about 28 strawberries. I did some non-dosed experiments and found each strawberry used about 1 tbsp chocolate.
That is 14 oz. of chocolate that I temper and then add that 1 tsp of oil. Blend well. I use real chocolate, not chips, wafers etc. My white chocolate is Callabout, I never have an issue melting.” – Lisa
Which of these community recipes do you want to try first? Tag us on Instagram to show off your creations for the chance to be featured on our page. Special thanks again to our amazing community for these recipes. We love you all!