Most stoners we know start their day with a coffee. Our hometown of Boston is known for running on the very bean juice we love and cherish.
Now, what if we told you that your morning brew didn’t require a moka pot, Keurig, Nespresso, or standard, old-fashioned coffee machine taking up space in already cramped quarters? You can now brew a cup of Joe right inside your Ardent FX using a single accessory. Here’s how:
How to Get Started
This recipe is naturally unmedicated. That doesn’t mean it can’t be infused, though! Once your coffee is brewed directly inside the device, you can add some of the following additions to dose up your cup:
- 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds
- 2 cups of hot water
How to Brew Coffee Inside the Ardent FX
- Preheat the FX to the Bake setting.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds to the unit.
- Pour in 2 cups of hot water. Stir.
- Allow it to brew for 4 minutes inside the closed device.
- Replace the FX lid with the Infusion Press and push the lever down as far as it will go.
- Pour coffee out of the unit using the Infusion Press’ easy pour spout.
- Dispose of coffee grounds inside the unit, or repurpose them with raffinate to make an exfoliating scrub. Enjoy!