Cookie butter is a cult-favorite. Maybe you first saw cookie butter on the end cap of a Trader Joe’s aisle, or perhaps you’ve tried the speculoos cookies they’re made from on a Delta flight.
You probably didn’t know, however, that this highly sought after condiment was created on a Belgian reality show translating to “The Inventors,” and what an invention it was…
Though over the past few years, these European ginger cookies and their creamy spreadable counterparts have begun showing up in major grocery stores, they haven’t always been so available in the U.S. Let’s celebrate our access to these yummy, crispy delights by making our own cannabis-infused cookie butter using the power of Ardent technology!
How to Get Started
Cookie butter is a great recipe for those who use a lot of low-quality flower in their infusions, or for those with high tolerances, due to the large quantity of infused coconut oil called for in this recipe.
To make infused coconut oil, you first need to decarboxylate your cannabis or hemp material inside the Ardent Nova using the single-button interface, or inside the Ardent FX using the A1 setting for THC or CBG, or A2 for CBD. Strain the infusion using the FX Infusion Press or Frainer and store the raffinate for later use or dispose of it.
For more information on infusing coconut oil, check out our guide.
- ¼ cup coconut oil, infused
- 4 ounces of Lotus Biscoff cookies
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- ¼ teaspoon cannasalt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fruit, toasted bread, and more cookies, for serving
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Cookie Butter
- Add cookies to the food processor until it becomes a fine powder.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, infused coconut oil, evaporated milk, cannasalt, and vanilla.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Serve with toast, fruit, or more cookies. Enjoy!