Staying cool and hydrated should be fun. Really wow your family, friends, and followers with this tasty color-changing lemonade, and customize the whole experience with bold blue ice cubes in a shape that speaks to you.
How to Get Started
This recipe is infused with cannasugar, since it doesn’t separate like oils do when they’re suspended in liquid. Making a potent and precisely-dosed cannasugar is possible with precision decarb, so start by adding about 3 grams of material to the Nova or FX, as we’ll be using this sugar to sweeten beverages like lemonade, coffee, and tea, and you generally don’t need.
- Funky ice cube tray of choice
- Mason jar
- Lemon squeezer
- Sprig of fresh mint
- ¼ cup of butterfly pea flowers
- Glass full of boiling water
- 2-4 tablespoons of cannasugar
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Sprinkle of lustre powder (optional)
How to Make Infused Color-Changing Lemonade
- Boil water and add it to a large glass with the butterfly pea flowers and cannasugar until it steeps into a deep blue color. Allow it to cool, then add the liquid to an ice cube tray to freeze overnight. Place the remaining liquid in the fridge.
- The next day, add the cool blue liquid to the mason jar. Pour the lemon juice over top and watch the color transform slowly from dark blue into a deep purple.
- Add the blue ice cubes to the purple lemonade.
- Finish it off with a straw, sprig of mint, and a sprinkle of lustre powder. Mix and enjoy.
Giving our infused color-changing lemonade a try? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured on our page.