Need some cannabis-infused recipes for the holidays?
We’re always looking for mouth-watering infused recipes for the holidays…and for the New Year, honestly. However, these incredibly tasty recipes are not from us, they’re actually from our talented Ardent community who own an FX or Nova!
For those who have submitted these recipes and their finished results, we thank you for letting us share them with the rest of the world!
Let’s get into these awesome recipes, shall we?
Looking for extra easy-to-make desserts for the holidays?
Infused Gingerbread Caramels
How to make cannabis-infused gingerbread caramels
Thanks to Joanna Woolwine for the recipe! Jenna adapts a recipe from Better Homes and Gardens, except she uses:
- ½ cup cannabutter and 2 cups brown sugar.
- 1 14 ounce can (1-1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Infused Hot Cocoa Bombs
How to make cannabis-infused cocoa bombs
Thanks to Lisa Jane for the recipe! Lisa tempers real Belgian chocolate and suggests it can also be made with almond bark/chocolate melts.
From Lisa: “These are not real chocolate, but they are used for these cocoa bombs extensively and you don’t have to temper. Coat silicone sphere mold, these are 70mm, a little big. 50mm fits a standard coffee cup.
Chill in fridge for 12 minutes, and they should pop out of the mold. I infuse sugar with tincture after decarbing in my Flex. I make my own cocoa, 1tbs sugar, 1tbs dutch cocoa (I use Droste), 1 tsp of powdered vanilla.
Fill half with mini marshmallows and cocoa, maybe some crushed candy canes or chocolate chips, heat one half of sphere to slightly melt edge and put together. Then decorate with drizzled chocolate, candy, sprinkles, etc.”
Infused Caramel Chocolate Fudge
How to make cannabis-infused caramel chocolate fudge
Thanks to John K Lyons for the recipe!
From John: “To make, melt in a double broiler 1 can sweetened condensed milk, add some vanilla extract, add two cups of choc chips… melt all down, mix well, add a gram of your fav concentrate (or more)… cool and cut into pieces… you can add whatever you want to it to change it up, dried fruits, nuts etc whatever you want or add nothing.”
Infused Peanut Butter Balls
How to make cannabis-infused peanut butter balls
Thanks to Rose Pitasi for the recipe! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (infused if you can)
- 1 pack of crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick of infused butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar (infused if you can)
- 11 oz bag of chocolate chips. ( Ghirardelli is best)
And here are the directions, courtesy of Rose:
- Soften butter, mix well in your mixer with peanut butter.
- Add crushed graham crackers. Mix well. I always stop periodically and scrap sides/bottom.
- Stop mixer once blended, add 2 cups of powdered sugar. Mix well, stop mixer and add additional 2 cups of powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Mixture should be pasty and a lot of times it looks just like dipping dots ice cream! If that’s the case, you’re good.
- Refrigerate for about 40-60 minutes and let chill. You’ll need to do this in order to form the balls well.
- Take the mixture out of fridge, roll your balls and place them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Once you have them all rolled, about 35-40 balls….put them in the freezer for at least an hour, or you can leave them until whenever you have time to coat with whatever kind of chocolate you prefer.
Which of these community recipes do you want to try first? Show us what you make by tagging us on Instagram, and we’ll feature you on our channel! Special thanks again to our amazing community for these recipes. We love you all!