If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, then we’re determined to make it fun. We’re helping you stick to your meal prep goals while saving money on pricey delivery food by giving you the recipe for our ultra easy cannabis infused quiche cups.
Limiting your bread intake? No worries, these quiche cups can be made without the dough, as delicious, portable mini frittatas. Regardless, they’ll be packed with tons of protein and all the vegetables in your home – healthy and easy.
How to get started
First, grind your material, as we’ll be using it like a seasoning in this recipe. Next, decarb your bud in the Ardent Nova or FX: using the A1 setting for THC-rich material and A2 setting for CBD-rich material.
What you’ll need
In addition to your infused oil of choice, you’ll need the following items to make your cannabis-infused quiche cups:
- A muffin tray (mini muffin trays work too)
- Refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Heavy cream
- Shredded cheese
How to make infused quiche cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray along your muffin pan.
- Roll out your crescent dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin, and use a cup to cut out circular shapes for your muffin cups.
- Place the circular dough in each muffin cup and top with the shredded cheese of your choice.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of heavy cream for every two eggs you use. Scramble the eggs and heavy cream until well combined and add in your seasonings (we enjoy salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and onion powder.)
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with the egg mixture, and top with the vegetables of your choice. Our favorites are cherry tomatoes, kale, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms. Sprinkle decarbed weed over top to your liking.
- Add more cheese if desired, and cook for 18-20 minutes on 375 degrees F.
Trying out our cannabis infused quiche cups? Tag us on Instagram for the chance to be featured on our page!