We all know the feeling: running through the grocery store to grab a few things, and going back to the car to realize your mask is a little moist and icky. Whenever you get back inside, lightly spray your face (and mask, if you like,) with our CBD-Infused post-mask cleansing spray. It’s moisturizing and sanitizing at the same time, and can be made without much effort.You just need a few things to complete this project!
How to Get Started
We teach you how to make rose water inside the Ardent FX, and then use it topically in this spray, though rose water (alone) can also be consumed. Topical application of rose water has historically been thought to reduce redness, ease irritation, and soothe varying blemishes.
Alleviate the harshness of ethyl rubbing alcohol, our infusion medium and the cleansing element of this spray, with the softness and moisturizing properties of rose and hemp-derived CBD.
When working with alcohol, we don’t advise heating your infusion medium at all. Through time, the alcohol, since it’s such a strong solvent, does all of the work with none of the risk. Using alcohol inside your Ardent device also nullifies your warranty.
- 70% ethyl rubbing alcohol
- 2 cups of organic rose petals, fresh or dried
- 2 cups filtered or distilled water
- CBD-rich plant material
How to Make CBD-Infused Post-Mask Cleansing Spray
- Activate your CBD-rich material in the Ardent FX on the A2 setting.
- Once your material is decarbed, remove it from the device and place it in a glass jar.
- Pour 70% ethyl rubbing alcohol over the decarbed material, until the material is fully submerged.
- Cover and agitate your cold infusion by giving the jar a good shake. Let it sit for about an hour to pull as many cannabinoids as possible.
- Using the Ardent Frainer, strain out any remaining plant parts that you don’t want in your final product. Place the ethyl alcohol infusion to the side.
- Pour rose petals and water inside the FX and mix well until the petals are fully submerged.
- Cook the petals down on the A2 setting, stirring occasionally in between the cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete, replace the FX’s lid with the Infusion Press, and push the lever down as far as it will go.
- Pour the rose water out of the device using the Infusion Press’ easy pour spout, and place inside a glass jar. Allow it to cool.
- Fill the spray bottle up ¼ of the way with the CBD-infused ethyl rubbing alcohol using the Ardent Frainer.
- Fill the bottle up the rest of the way with rose water.
- Toss one in your bag, leave another in your car, and keep one by the front door. Enjoy!