There are a few ways to make cannabis pizza, but we’re making ours with infused olive oil.
Active prep time = 25 minutes
Inactive prep = 20 minutes
Cook time = 20 minutes
Ready in = 1 hour, 5 minutes
Makes two large pizzas or three medium pizzas.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 packets (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cannabis-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Make cannabis-infused olive oil with decarbed bud. We recommend the Mason jar & crockpot method because it’s easy and mess-free. It will take around 4 hours to fully infuse your oil.
- Pour the water into a large bowl, add yeast, and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons sugar, ¼ cup infused oil, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Using a dough hook, mix in approximately 2 cups of flour until well incorporated. Mix in remaining 2 cups of flour until the dough is no longer sticky. If needed, knead in additional flour 1 tablespoon at a time. Knead until smooth and let the dough rest in the mixing bowl for 20 minutes.
- While dough is resting, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease your baking sheets.
- When dough is done resting, split it in half, roll it out, and place it on your baking sheets.
- Top your pizzas with tomato sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings: pepperoni, sausage, peppers, bacon, pineapple, whatever you’d like! Before baking, you can drizzle infused olive oil on top for a more potent pizza.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy! Remember to start slow until you know your tolerance level.
- If you’d like to save some of the dough for later, you can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. To do this, flatten the dough into discs and tightly wrap in plastic wrap or store in freezer bags. Just be sure to take it out to thaw a few hours before you plan on using it!
- This dough can also be used to make breadsticks or even cinnamon sticks.