The leaves are changing, and stuffy noses and labored coughs are kicking in, too. So — Soup season is here, and we’re ready to
In our latest recipe, we’re showing you how to make a vegan, nutrient-rich, inflammation-reducing infused soup right inside your Ardent FX device.
How to Get Started
The infusion base of this recipe is extra virgin olive oil. We’ve learned that the infusion rate of EVOO is somewhere around the 90% range, making it a great medium for all types of edibles, with very little loss! Plus, our Ardent EVOO is truly delectable. It’s extremely high in antioxidants, due to the fresh, estate-grown, early harvest Koroneiki olives it’s made from. It really adds to the flavor and healthy experience.
Feel free to replace the cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil with cannabis or hemp infused coconut oil, grapeseed oil, or anything else you have on hand.
You can also make this plant-based soup using the Instant Edible method, to avoid any loss at all. This method requires you to grind up your decarboxylated material, and place it in the soup, just as you would any other spice.
You can also prevent cannabinoid loss (from infusion) by simply adding decarboxylated concentrate into your soup, stirring, and enjoying.
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup sliced carrot sticks
- ½ cup chopped kale
- 2 sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- ¼-½ inch ginger knob
- 2-3 cups of vegetable stock (or enough stock to sit right below the FX’s full line)
- Rosemary, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cannasalt, to taste
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Veggie Soup
- Add the vegetables, garlic, ginger, stock, and seasonings to the FX device.
- Place the FX on the A2 setting and allow it to cook, covered for 1-2 hours.
- Pour in the cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil, stir, and cover for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the soup out of the unit and serve. Enjoy!