When the going gets tough, the tough get going. If you’re moving: packing, making trips back and forth to the car, battling bumps, bruises, and strains, you’ll probably need some muscle and joint relief.
Now comes the tough part: new neighbors, a new landlord, and even pesky roommates. They might not be as 420-friendly as they appeared to be when the lease was signed and the keys were handed over. Keep your cannabis kitchen adventures as discreet as can be with the Ardent FX and new Ardent FX Scent Shield, an odor trapping lid to provide an extra layer of security and a solution for sensitive noses.
It only takes a single trip to IKEA to start craving their Swedish meatballs.
How to Get Started
This recipe is very forgiving when it comes to infusion. You have the option to infuse salt, heavy cream, butter, olive oil, or a combination of all four.
- Ardent Mini, FX or Nova
- Ardent Infusion Mold, to store cannabutter
- Ardent Vessel, to store infused cream in the fridge
- Wooden spoon, for stirring
- 12 ounces of chopped beef, pork, or vegan meat
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Sprinkle of umami seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- Sprinkle of cannasalt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Ardent Tuscan Herb EVOO, infused
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup heavy cream, infused
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
How to Make Ardent Infused Copycat IKEA Swedish Meatballs
- Combine meat and panko breadcrumbs in a bowl, then sprinkle with seasonings.
- Add in an egg, and combine until well mixed.
- Roll your ground meat into meatballs.
- Pour infused olive oil into your skillet and place the meatballs inside, allowing them to brown on all sides.
- Remove meatballs from heat, place them to the side.
- In the same pan, melt down cannabutter and add flour. Mix well.
- Add in vegetable stock and cream. Mix.
- When the sauce has thickened a bit, toss the meatballs back in, coat with the cream sauce, and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!