In the summertime, our appetites seem to slow down as the outdoor activities ramp up. It’s vital to stay hydrated during all of the summertime excitement, so why not take care of your hunger and thirst at the same time while getting nice and relaxed with an edible?
Our watermelon feta mint salad is the best lunch, dinner, or BBQ side dish out there. Our beet and goat cheese salad is filling, nutritious, and tangy.
Ready to give these simple, refreshing recipes a try? Grab your Ardent device and keep reading!
How to Get Started
These recipes call for infused extra virgin olive oil and cannasugar. You can opt to use both or either, depending on the desired dose you’re looking to achieve in your final product.
To get started, place your plant material in the Nova, running a cycle, or the FX, using A1 for THC or CBG-rich material, and A2 for CBD-rich material. Then submerge a portion of the activated material inside the unit with EVOO using the Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve (fit for either the Nova or FX,) by running another cycle in the Nova or using the FX’s Infuse cycle.
Take the remaining portion of the activated material, and submerge it in Everclear or another strong grain alcohol without applying heat. After 24 hours of agitation every few hours, and storage in a cool, dark place, pour ½ cup of infused alcohol (or green dragon) over 1 cup of sugar, allowing it to aerate and for the alcohol to evaporate off. In another 24 hours, the cannasugar should be ready.
Let’s get started!
Equipment you’ll need:
- 1 pound watermelon
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 1 – 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1 – 2 tablespoons Ardent Estate EVOO, infused
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 key lime, juiced
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon cannasugar
How to make cannabis-infused watermelon feta mint salad:
- Slice and plate the watermelon.
- Pour feta cheese crumbles over the melon, then add salt, pepper, lime juice, and infused olive oil over top.
- Add mint over the melon.
- Make a balsamic reduction on the stove by cooking down balsamic vinegar and sugar in a pan on medium heat for 5 minutes. Then pour 1 – 2 tablespoons of the thickened glaze over the watermelon salad. Serve and enjoy!
- 8 ounces of chopped beets
- 1-2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- ⅓ cup of chopped walnuts
- Thyme and rosemary, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Ardent Blood Orange EVOO, infused
- ½ teaspoon Ardent Champagne Vinegar
- Dill, to taste
- Hot honey, to taste
How to make cannabis-infused beet & goat cheese salad:
- Add beets and goat cheese to a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle in walnuts, rosemary, and thyme.
- Drizzle with infused olive oil and champagne vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with dried dill and hot honey. Enjoy!