Making an infused meal inside the Ardent FX, as a stoner, is one of life’s simplest pleasures. First, you know that your food is infused to its highest potential, with little to no loss, and that always feels great.
Then, whether you’re stuck at your desk, traveling through a hotel or bed and breakfast, or even camping or RVing, you can still eat a hot, hearty meal made from scratch, despite not having a full kitchen to work with.
This Ardent FX-made chili is filling, warming, and packed with plenty of protein to keep you going in any situation. Serve it over white rice and top with cheese, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro to round out the meal even more. Here’s how:
How to Get Started
The base of the infusion in this recipe is extra virgin olive oil. We adore the taste of our Traditional and Tuscan Herb olive oil, available for purchase on our website, because it boasts a super high antioxidant content, giving it an awesome flavor and high smoke point.
To make infused EVOO, start with precision decarb in the Ardent FX. Just place your cannabis or hemp inside the device, using the Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve or unlidded Vessel to prevent any mess, and place the setting on A1 to activate THC or CBG, or A2 to activate CBD.
Once the decarb cycle is complete, pour the EVOO over the activated plant material, fully submerging it. Run an Infuse cycle. Strain out the spent plant material using the Ardent Frainer, Infusion Press, or a cheesecloth, then store your infusion in an airtight container such as the Ardent Vessel or Infusion Mold.
- Ardent FX device
- Food processor, for prep
- 1 teaspoon cannabis-infused EVOO
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- ⅙ cup red onion, minced in food processor
- ⅙ cup red bell pepper, minced in food processor
- ⅙ cup celery, minced in food processor
- ⅓ cup rotel, with liquid
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Cumin, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
- Sour cream, to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Prepared white rice
How to Make Cannabis-Infused Chili Inside the Ardent FX
- Add onions, garlic, red bell pepper, and celery to the FX along with the infused olive oil and allow it to cook for 20 minutes on the Bake setting.
- Add rotel, black beans, pinto beans, vegetable stock, cumin, and oregano. Allow it to cook for the remainder of the Bake setting.
- Remove the FX from the power base, and pour the completed chili into a bowl over white rice.
- Top with sour cream, cilantro, and shredded cheese to taste. Enjoy!