Infused edibles (traditional edibles) are just one way to experience the pleasure of using cannabis. Ardent’s NOVA delivers such high consistency in quality, strength, potency and dosing that you can use cannabis in all of your favorite recipes. There’s no need to modify any dish or drink to gain the benefits of cannabis.
How to Make Infused Edibles
The NOVA makes it one-button easy to prepare Infused Edibles.
- Add your chosen herb to the NOVA and secure the lid. The NOVA accommodates any quantity of flower: from less than a joint’s worth to more than 1 ounce. It also works with Kief, wax and shatter and any other concentrate that hasn’t been activated during processing.
- Plug the the NOVA in and press the green, “ready-to-go” button on the outside bottom of the device. During the activation process, the light will be red. Do not open the lid during this time.
- When the NOVA has completed the optimum conversion cycle for the cannabis placed inside (1- 2 hours), the red light will turn green indicating the cycle is done. At this point, you can open the lid.
- Add your now ArdentActivated cannabis to the Infusion Sleeve.
- Add your favorite oil or butter in the Infusion Sleeve. We find it helpful to put the sleeve into the NOVA, then add the oil and ArdentActivated cannabis.
- Put the purple silicon top on and secure the lid.
- Press the green, “ready-to-go” button on the outside bottom of the device to begin the infusion cycle. During the infusion cycle, the light will be red. Do not open the lid during this time.
- When the red light turns turns green, the infusion process is complete and you can now open the device.
- Remove the Infusion Sleeve from the device, strain the oil or butter and store in a clean container. Use cannabis-infused oil or butter in your own recipes or one of Ardent’s own ready-to-use recipe kits.
Whether you’re a new cannabis user or a pro, the reliable results of the NOVA and Infusion Sleeve make it possible to create Infused Edibles quickly and easily at home, with no guesswork.